The Yearbook Commercial Arbitration continues its longstanding commitment to serving as a primary resource for the international arbitration community with reporting on arbitral awards, arbitration legislation and rules throughout the world as well as on court decisions applying the leading arbitration conventions.
Volume XXXII includes
• excerpts of arbitral awards made under the auspices of, inter alia, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC);
• notes on new and amended arbitration rules, including references to their online publication;
• notes on recent developments in arbitration law and practice in Bolivia, China, Mongolia, New Zealand and Switzerland;
• excerpts of 89 court decisions applying the 1958 New York Convention from 18 countries – including, for the first time, decisions from Pakistan, Portugal and Venezuela – all indexed by subject matter and linked to the General Editor’s published commentaries on the New York Convention;
• an extensive Bibliography of recent books and journals on arbitration.
Edited by the International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA), the world’s leading organization representing practitioners and academics in the field, the Yearbook is an essential tool for lawyers, business people and scholars involved in the practice and study of international arbitration.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|