Kluwer IP Law
Kluwer IP Law -your powerful IP research and solution resource
Kluwer IP Law is Wolters Kluwer’s flagship service focused on all key IP law providing expert commentary and authored content from prominent practitioners and thought leaders.
Whether you are working on Patents, Trademarks or Copyrights- Kluwer IP Law is your complete and authoritative IP research service.
Kluwer IP Law has recently been enhanced with a clean and intuitive user interface in addition to the following features:
- Modern, responsive user design: Our interface has a simple, clear design, which helps you start your research journey quickly.
- Find answers in your trusted content quickly: our advanced browsing and improved search filtering options help you find guidance and opinion quickly from over 100 leading books and loose leafs.
- A refreshed results page: Offering you a new way to refine your results and locate salient content.
- Share content easily: Flexible print options and improved email document choices enable you to do more with the results of your research.
- Fast, accurate research: Our search functionality, advanced browsing and search refinement features, together with topic-based organization of content specifically tailored for IP Law, help you quickly pinpoint the content you need in just a few clicks. Helpful search suggestions and enhanced search result relevancy will aid your research.
Aside from the enhancements above, Kluwer IP Law offers information superiority, enabling you to make faster, more informed decisions in order to mitigate risk for your clients. You will have access to:
- Worldwide coverage with over 230 Jurisdictions
- Manual of Industrial Property, also known as the “Brown Book”. A leading authority for IP professionals, supporting them for almost 90 years
- Access the latest edition of Derk Visser’s The Annotated European Patent Convention
- Over 2,800 key legal decisions from the EU and US reported and summarized in English. Additionally we offer full texts of the decisions in their original language
- Direct access to the European Patent Office board of appeal decision database
"Kluwer IP Law is a great resource to compare legal options cross-border. It supports developing strategies both for portfolio management and IP litigation. With just a few clicks you can check the pros and cons throughout major jurisdictions. It proves that web based solutions are the future of knowledge management It’s the information you need at hand both in the office, travelling and in court."
Wouter Pors, Head of IP, Bird & Bird The Netherlands
To get more information or view a demo please visit www.KluwerIPLaw.com
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|