Global Trade and Customs Journal
Global Trade and Customs Journal Provides you with new ideas, fresh insights, and expert views on critical practical issues affecting international trade and customs compliance. Written for practitioners by practitioners, the journal offers you reliable guidance and actionable advice to ensure that you are able to protect your clients or organisation from developments that could adversely affect their interests.
With a subscription to Global Trade and Customs Journal you will be able to:
- Stay up-to-date with today's rules and regulations and one step ahead of tomorrow's trends
- Develop successful compliance programs and cost-effective business processes
- Heighten your awareness of trade issues with serious potential financial implications for your organisation or your client's business
- Identify compliance opportunities and the do's and don'ts of taking advantage of these benefits
- Avoid trade and customs problem through industry-specific guidance
- Feel confident in your decision making knowing you've been briefed by highly regarded trade and customs experts
Three important benefits you will enjoy by subscribing to Global Trade and Customs Journal:
- You will be able to work with confidence knowing that you are aware of all the latest developments affecting trade and customs law
- You will save money by increasing your awareness of customs issues which have real financial implications for your business or that of your clients
- You will save time as the journal takes away the strain of trying to monitor a host of global developments whilst offering you authoritative guidance from a broad panel of international experts
The Journal is ideal for trade and customs professionals with an interest in staying ahead of legal and compliance-based developments in the field.
To see the online content for this journal on KluwerLawOnline, click here.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|