EDGAR Filer Handbook
The fifth edition of EDGAR Filer Handbook is an essential resource for understanding and meeting all of the requirements of preparing and submitting filings to the EDGAR automated system of the SEC. Prepared by an expert with an intimate working knowledge of the EDGARLink system, the Handbook helps you stay current with the latest SEC electronic reporting procedures. It explains step-by-step how to prepare and submit documents for electronic filing precisely and efficiently. Updated to incorporate all the new and revised procedures through EDGAR and EDGARLink, you get hands-on assistance to help you make sense of new EDGARLink screen display formats used to locate files. You also get step-by-step guidance on how to:
- Follow new procedures for assembly of modules and segments when creating a submission file
- File financial data schedules according to new year-to-year reporting requirements
- Understand enhancements to the dialing script used when accessing EDGAR through EDGARLink
- And much more.
More than 120 sample screens illustrate EDGARLink documents, formats, tags, and messages. Easy-to-follow tables identify mandatory and optional tags used with each document. This book is not about Regulation S-K which deals with the requirements for the type and content of information that must be filed with the SEC. The EDGAR Filer Handbook presents everything needed to prepare, validate and submit electronic filings to EDGAR.
Note: Online subscriptions are for three-month periods.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Section 1 - An Introduction to EDGAR
- Section 2 - The Basics of Filing With EDGAR
- Section 3 - The SEC and EDGAR Web Sites
- Section 4 - Preparing Documents for EDGAR Filings
- Section 5 - Filing Assembly, Validation and Submission
- Section 6 - Forms 3, 4 and 5
- Online Filing Appendices: EDGAR Administrative Information
- EDGAR Forms, Templates and Data Fields
- Data Requirements for Submission Fields
- SGML and HTML Tags for Documents
- EDGAR Errors and Warnings
- EDGAR Special Forms Glossary
- Form 13F Special Filing Instructions
- EDGAR Rulemakings
- SEC Instructions for Forms 3, 4 ,5 and 144