Comparative Law Yearbook of International Business 1994
Each volume of the Yearbook features a comprehensive range of articles written for and by leading practitioners and advisers working in the international business sector.
Volume 16 , the new volume for 1994, addresses key issues in general commercial law, company law, environmental law, foreign investment and litigation, procedure and dispute resolution. The Yearbook is published under the auspices of the Center for International Legal Studies.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Company Law: International Joint Ventures in New Zealand.
- Securities Law Developments in Taiwan.
- Sweden's New Competition Legislation.
- Environmental Law: Environmental Regulation in Brazil.
- Environmental Regulation in Nigeria.
- General Commercial Law Issues: Agency Agreements in Spain.
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization in Columbia.
- Current Trends in Franchising.
- Effective Negotiation of International Contracts.
- Franchising in Canada.
- Foreign Investment: Depositary Receipts Program in Brazil.
- The Impact of Multinational Corporations in the Philippines.
- Foreign Investment in Romania.
- Litigation Procedure, Dispute Resolution: Austrian Conflict of Laws in International Business Transactions.
- Recognition of Foreign Judgements in the United States.
- Remedies for Foreign Sellers of Goods in Denmark.
- State Liability for Inadequate Implementation for Application of European Union Law.