Codex: European Labour Law and Social Security Law
This groundbreaking book at last rectifies that situation, presenting as complete and up-to-date a codification as possible of this body of law, with texts of the most important documents and direct reference to print and online sources of all relevant conventions, regulations, directives, decisions, recommendations, and agreements. The codification encompasses all European Union texts on labour and social security, as well as all pertinent Council of Europe documents.
Among the texts reprinted in full are the following:
Codex: European Labour and Social Security Law assembles this scattered collection of texts into an easily-accessible corpus for the first time. It will be of immense value as a source of first instance for practitioners, researchers, and students alike.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Objectives and Principles
- Free Movement of Workers
- International Private Law
- Individual Employment Contracts
- Equal Treatment
- The Protection of Young People, Motherhood and Parental Leave
- Working Time, Sunday Rest, Nightwork
- Health and Safety
- Restructuring of Enterprises
- Workers' Participation and Social Dialogue