Business and Bankruptcy Law in The Netherlands will be of interest to lawyers and businessmen with an interest in the development and practical application of Dutch commercial law, in both the national and international markets.
|Publish Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Civil Code Revision in The Netherlands: System, Contents and Future
- Contracts for the Provision of Legal Advice Regulated by Law in The Netherlands
- Building Up a Solid Transnational Contract
- Precontractual Dealings: The Dutch Approach
- Liability of Company Directors in The Netherlands
- New Competition Act in The Netherlands
- Position of a Subordinated Creditor in a Debtor's Insolvency in The Netherlands
- Liabilities of Regulatory Supervisory Bodies of Troubled Financial Institutions (Insurance, Banking) in The Netherlands
- Close-Out Netting in The Netherlands
- Gotcha! Bankruptcy Crimes and Fraud
- Insolvency Practitioner in Indonesia: Some Thoughts on Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Cross-Border Insolvency: Do Judges Break New Grounds?
- Towards a New Indonesian Bankruptcy Law
- Bilateral Bankruptcy Treaties: A Bygone Instrument?