This book surveys the rules and regulations relating to state aid in the EU and their role in the EU's overall competition policy. It examines the provisions and implications of Articles 92 and 93 and covers both the substantive law and the procedural questions.
This comprehensive guide is a particularly useful introduction for practitioners and academics who may have limited experience in dealing with matters of state aid.
|Update Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- EC Treaty
- Substantive Law of State Aid (Art. 92 EC)
- Procedural Law of State Aid (Art. 93 EC)
- 3ECSC Treaty
- EEA Agreement
- Substantive Law of State Aid
- Procedural Law of State Aid
- Free Trade Agreement EU/Switzerland
- Europe Agreements EU/East and Central European Countries