How can you be sure you’re on the right path with health reform when every regulatory development, political confrontation and change to the laws can shake up the compliance landscape?
As the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) takes effect — and its effects are felt across corporate America—every attorney, tax professional, corporate counsel, compliance officer, risk manager, and human resources professional needs a place to turn for reliable guidance that is valid now.
Only the Health Reform KnowlEDGE™ Center from Wolters Kluwer provides a single solution, enabling you to survey the transforming health reform landscape in its entirety—then launch into detailed explorations of every area and every new development that is important to you.
With decades spent analyzing the most heavily regulated industries, then providing proven, practical direction to professionals, Wolters Kluwer has the experience-as well as the established team of attorney editors, subject matter experts and outside authors-to get you ahead of health reform issues others don't even see coming.
Know What’s Right, Right Now.
Your single-source health reform solution from Wolters Kluwer provides the unique vantage point from which you can view all aspects of evolving health reform. Every feature, every link, every individual bit of coverage lets you launch directly into detailed research on the key areas—and latest developments—that are most important to you.
KNOW: Breaking News Service
- Comprehensive, weekly summaries of health reform developments with links to relevant primary source documents
- Option to receive daily alerts
- Expert analysis from a “how-to” perspective
- Delivered how you want, where you want
RIGHT: Health Reform Tools
- Smart Charts break down and organize details of the ACA and its impact
- Direct links to Medicare and Medicaid Guide
- Direct links to ERISA, IRC, and other related regulations
- Comprehensive coverage for all grants, demonstration projects, and government programs found in the ACA
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues via download and email
NOW: Regulatory Tracking and Alerts
- Easily track all effective dates and related regulations
- Sort dates in multiple ways: law, regulation, or deadline
- Calendar widget gives you instant access to regulatory alerts
- Option to receive email alerts on topics of interest