SEC Research & Filings Consolidated and Simplified
With our established editorial expertise in securities regulatory content since 1933, Wolters Kluwer has been a trusted leader for corporations, law firms, financial services firms, government regulators and policy-makers - from the renowned Redbook/Red Box to RBsource to the newly redesigned RBsourceFilings.
A web-based research tool powered by the Securities Act Handbook (Securities Redbook) that integrates statutes, rules, regulations, forms, with key SEC guidance in one place. With daily updates and intuitive interface, RBsource makes your SEC research more efficient and accurate.
- One View Access - Integrated, related content from rules, regulations, forms, and SEC Guidance always in view.
- Ease of Use - Search using plain English, Boolean, or by citation. Browse by document types including laws, rules, regulations, or by topics or favorites.
- Stay Current - New and Updated content feature allows you to see what has changed right from the home page. Email alerts can also be placed on rules, regulations, and forms.
- Personalization - Insert personal notes and highlights, and create favorites to quickly take you to frequently referenced content.
- Productivity Tools - Print, email, history, personal notes and highlights, worklist, and save capabilities enable you to manage your research efficiently.
- Portability and Anytime Access - Accessible through the web - you can take your “Redbook/Redbox” with you wherever you go, whenever you need it.
Also need access to SEC filings?
Complete your SEC research and filings needs with RBsourceFilings - a workflow solution that intelligently integrates everything in RBsource, plus:
- EDGAR Filings
- Law Firm Memos
- Private Placements
- SEC No-Action Letters
- SEC Comment Letters
Intelligent content integration, combined with the contextual links, using our exclusive securities taxonomy, allow you to search across everything listed above, plus primary law, all in one step!
RBsourceFilings aligns with the practitioner's workflow to consolidate the disparate components of securities law and filings research into an intuitive, streamlined process to ensure greater value and efficiency for your firm and your clients.