The new WK Browser Search available with Cheetah™ will change the way you approach legal research. A complimentary, installable Browser Extension, this new feature instantly integrates your browser search queries with subscribed content from Wolters Kluwer — all in one results list! No more logging in and alternating between research tools!
You’ll become more efficient by taking both public and professional sources into consideration at once — saving you time and money. WK Browser Search for Cheetah is one of the many ways we make it easier to find the insights and analysis you need — leading to faster answers and better results.
Start with Google®, Bing® or Yahoo!®. End with Cheetah
Get current, dependable Wolters Kluwer content delivered to you seamlessly, along with your search engine results.
- Enter a query in your favorite search engine, such as Google or Google Scholar.
- Click “Show Results” once per browser session to activate the feature.
- Watch as your query results from Cheetah appear inline with the public search engine results.
- Click on the Cheetah content and access the detailed information automatically without logging in.
- Access to trusted expert content from Cheetah
- Simplicity in legal research by having integrated search results
- Download the plug-in once, and no need to log in again
- Free to current Cheetah subscribers!