Transactional Law Suite
Get more done faster with research, productivity and workflow tools designed for securities law practitioners.
Advanced technology to advance your securities law workflow
Securities law is complex. Ensuring accuracy does not need to be. Our Transactional Law Suite includes products to streamline your securities workflow and help you better advise your clients. Learn more about the products in this suite below.
M&A Clause Analytics: improve and streamline the M&A drafting process
- Gain vital guidance for drafting and negotiating agreements
- Use expert Perspectives to understand critical issues in high-risk clauses
- Quickly identify comparables from a comprehensive database of acquisition and ancillary agreements with over one million separate clauses
- Use analytics to show conformity and variability of an agreement
RBsource and RBsourceFilings plus RegReview: optimize your SEC research
- Links to associated content and Point-in-Time redlines boost the efficiency and accuracy of rule checking
- Topical organization with integrated, related content on rules, regulations, forms and SEC guidance
- Stay current with updated content notifications
- Easy search and instant web access
Clarion: unique due diligence and client advisement solution
- Gain business relationship intelligence with easy access to a company’s industry sectors, revenue by country, customers, competitors, partners and suppliers
- Uncover merger target risks and opportunities
- Provide strategic advisement to clients to increase negotiation leverage
- Easily identify material contracts and agreements that could affect the deal
IPO Vital Signs: Answer Critical Questions Faster
Rely on IPO Vital Signs for authoritative and unbiased information on which to base key decisions throughout the IPO process.
- Comprehensive: Over 200 individual data points on IPOs dating back to 1998 are gathered, analyzed and stored in IPO Vital Signs.
- Intuitive: Navigate to related data through related vital signs and drilldown on key statistics for greater detail.
- Moblie: Updated daily- available anywhere, anytime on any device.