- Develop a working knowledge of the salient aspects of the relevant law across a broad range of global jurisdictions with the unique mixture of context and actionable guidance;
- Adapt to changing market conditions and client’s needs with comprehensive expert guidance on international tax aspects of both expansion and contraction;
- Confidently maximise global market opportunities with practical solutions designed to maximise effective tax planning and compliance, whilst minimizing risks and reducing costs;
- Optimise the decision making process in key areas such as due diligence, capital raising, securitization and tax efficient structuring of deals. Planning checklists layout key criteria to aid efficient implementation.
- Market leading coverage of the complex tax aspects of international expansion and contraction
- Holistic approach to tax planning that combines the legal parameters with compliance realities and planning opportunities
- Unique detailed country profiles written by local expert authors that highlight key areas of concern and discuss the implementation of potential solutions
- Practical guidance to support the assessment, strategizing and implementation of international transactions
The work is of immeasurable value in assessing, strategizing, and implementing international transactions while also allowing quick comparison of key tax aspects in major jurisdictions. Addressing an important information gap in an area of widespread commercial concern, this incomparable resource will be welcomed by international tax counsel, corporate and financial services attorneys, and corporate planning and compliance professionals.