CCH® is pleased to announce the new Spencer's Consumer Driven Health Report—an authoritative, comprehensive electronic reference on consumer-driven health plans (CDHPs).
Access expert guidance on all types of CDHPs, including health savings accounts, health reimbursement accounts, flexible spending accounts, medical savings accounts and high deductible health plans. As part of your Internet-based subscription, you will receive:
- Expert Analysis—continually updated legislative, regulatory, industry, survey and case study analysis of the entire CDHP market.
- Latest News— weekly email updates on all the up-to-the-minute developments.
- Source Material—full text of the federal law, proposed and final regulations, Internal Revenue Bulletins, DOL Advisory Opinions and all federal agency publications related to CDHPs.
- Expert Help—access to Spencer's email hotline, which allows subscribers to ask questions regarding CDHPs.
With Spencer's Consumer Driven Health Report, you will have all the information you need regarding consumer-driven health plans. So call today!
- Consumer Driven Health – Includes analysis of specific legal and regulatory requirements for consumer-driven plans (including tax implications), detailed guidance on implementing consumer-driven programs, and examples of companies that have adopted these types of plans
- Benefits Trends – Reports on major surveys and studies that track costs, design, and implementation of employer-provided health care plans
- ERISA Reporting & Disclosure – Guidance on all the reporting and disclosure requirements for consumer-driven health plans, including annual Form 5500 reporting.
- HIPPA – Analysis and guidance on the HIPAA portability, discrimination, and privacy requirements needed for all consumer-driven plans
- Ask the Expert – an email service which allows customers to ask the Spencer's editors about benefits related questions. The link will open in a new window and the question is submitted directly to the editors. An answer can be expected in one business day.
- Email news – Every Friday – a subscriber gets an email with a link to a compilation of that week's news items posted in WHAT'S NEW: Spencer's Consumer-Driven Health Report