- We are validating your data — please wait.
Rules and forms containing disclosure and accounting requirements for registration and reporting are under continuous scrutiny by the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), resulting in ongoing rulemaking. It is imperative for anyone involved with securities to stay current on these constantly changing regulations. The CCH SEC Docket covers various SEC releases under the securities acts and ensures you're up to date. Subscribe today to:
- Receive SEC releases from the last 60 years to today's latest
- Empower your research with outstanding search capabilities
- Simplify research with the user-friendly Topical Index
- Locate releases numerically in the release Lists
- Interpretive Releases
- Financial Reporting Releases
- Accounting and Auditing Enforcement Releases
- Litigation Releases
- International Series Releases
- Commission Actions
- Exemptive Orders, Notices and Decisions
- Proposed Rulemaking Changes
- Staff Accounting Bulletins
- Initial Decisions
- Self-Regulatory Decisions
- Administrative Decisions
In the print edition, you get one volume that holds all current SEC releases with updates each week. Current updates are indexed by Act and significant releases are highlighted on the first page of each issue, ensuring you know about changes as soon as possible.
Find information most pertinent to you with comprehensive coverage and searching capabilities - The Internet version lets you search by release number, key word, CCH paragraph, plus other search options--to make locating information quick and easy. A legal thesaurus designed specifically for CCH content ensures you capture all relevant releases.
After every 20 issues of the print version, you'll receive the following:
- Topical index for a quick research path to the particular subject you're researching
- Case table listing all litigation releases and opinions of the Commission to locate the full-text release by the name of the case or administrative action
- Release lists cataloguing releases under each Act by number
Exclusive to the electronic products, selected headnotes from the Federal Securities Law Reporter are appended to major releases.