Wolters Kluwer are proud to announce its relaunch of Revista Brasileira de Arbitragem, a quarterly journal established in 2003 covering national and international arbitration as practiced in Brazil or seen from a Brazilian or South American perspective. The journal is aimed at practitioners and academics working in the field of arbitration.
Leading articles by internationally renowned specialists ensure that you stay up to date with trends, developments, cases and procedural issues relating to arbitration in Brazil and South America. Each issue of Revista Brasileira de Arbitragem covers both national and international doctrine though articles, selected arbitral jurisprudence, annotated cases, landmark decisions, recent developments, book reviews and a “review of the reviews”. Easy to use, each issue is introduced through concise ‘Carta do Editor’ introductions which give a quick insight into the contents of the issue whilst expert indexes make it easy to locate the content you require.
The journal is headed by Director João Bosco Lee, Editor-in-Chief Daniel de Andrade Levy and Secretary-General Ricardo de Carvalho Aprigliano, who together lead an Editorial Committee of international arbitrators. Linked to the CBAr (Comitê Brasilero de Arbitragem), all articles are written by domestic and international experts with English abstracts provided for all articles and English headnotes to all case law.
Key benefits of the new Revista Brasileira de Arbitragem include: ;
- Expert guidance to the information you need – the editorial board consists of a team of national and international arbitrators who edit the journal to provide the information and commentary you need
- Quickly discover the latest developments – “Carta do Editor” introduction allows a at a glance insight into the contents of an issue and the significance of the selections made
- Easy to access – English abstracts of all articles and English headnotes to all case law will make it easy to navigate Brazilian content. Expert indexes facilitate quick searches
- Develop deep insight – leading articles by internationally renowned specialists will provide commentary on the important developments
- Comprehensive case law and legislation coverage ensures that you are fully up to date with changes in national and international arbitration as practised in Brazil or seen form a Brazilian or South American perspective
- Gain full understanding with the interesting and novel section on the historical implications of selected key awards and court cases
- Join in with the discussion – linked to the the CBAr (Comitê Brasilero de Arbitragem), Revista Brasileira de Arbitragem is a tool for disseminating information and to generate discussion amongst the legal community from the perspective of one of the most important arbitral jurisdictions
International expertise provides commentary you can rely on: ;
- Director : João Bosco Lee
- Editor-in-Chief : Daniel de Andrade Levy
- Secretary-General: Ricardo de Carvalho Aprigliano
Editorial Committee: ;
- Ana Paula Montans
- Fabiane Verçosa
- Flavia Foz Mange
- Leonardo Furtado
- Octavio Fragata Martins de Barros