Kluwer EU Copyright Cases is a database of copyright decisions from the EU jurisdictions, reported and summarized in English by correspondents located in each of the EU Member States, providing:
- Summaries of the decisions in English;
- English annotations; and
- Full texts of the decisions in their original language.
- The European Court of Justice: all decisions; and
- National Supreme Courts of EU Member States: all decisions.
It also includes decisions from lower national courts that meet the following criteria:
- Have a European dimension,
- Are cross-border cases, or
- Concern a new technological development.
Kluwer EU Copyright Cases aims to provide headnotes and full texts of the selected cases two weeks from when they appear. Two weeks after the headnote, authoritative summaries of the cases will also be made available. Cases that represent a clarification and/or development of copyright law of particular relevance for the EU Member States will be annotated to provide an analytical framework to the case.
Email Alert Service
Kluwer EU Copyright Cases also includes an email alert service. Every two weeks an email newsletter is sent out notifying subscribers of newly reported and newly summarized cases.