International Securities and Financial Reporting Update reports on the latest developments in international regulations affecting cross-border transactions such as securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and the sales of mutual funds with a "multi-country passport." Twice each month, the newsletter keeps readers informed of the regulations and developments that impact doing business abroad. Each issue reports on the key international standard-setters including the International Accounting Standards Board, International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board, Financial Accounting Standards Board, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, International Federation of Accountants, and the Public Interest Oversight Board. The newsletter also provides in-depth coverage of international regulators and advisory organizations where tomorrow's standards are being actively formulated including; International Organization of Securities Commissions, Committee of European Securities Regulators, European Commission, US Securities and Exchange Commission, Federation of European Securities Exchanges, UK Financial Services Authority, Australian Securities Regulatory Commission, Canadian Securities Commissions, China Securities Regulatory Commission, Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission, and other major securities commissions worldwide.
Issues regularly contain the latest news under the following headings:
- Regulatory News - Analysis of proposed regulations, or the impact of newly-implemented rules, from the SEC, the Financial Services Authority and other securities regulators around the world.
- Accounting News - New developments at the international accounting rule-making authorities
- Securities Offerings - A complete list of recent initial registrations filed by foreign corporations, including a description of the offering, the underwriter, underwriter's counsel and issuer's counsel.
- No-Action Letters - A list of all recent no-action letters issued by the SEC to foreign companies or dealing with offshore issues.
- Industries in Focus - News stories analyzing multi-national developments within particular industry segments.
- Legislative News - A discussion of new laws being developed on Capitol Hill or in major foreign legislative bodies that will impact international securities markets.
- Global Roundup - News briefs from around the world.
Now Also Available Through Ozmosys!
Ozmosys will monitor subscriptions and deliver to online newsletter subscribers a consolidated e-mail message with links to all newly posted content, thereby reducing the total number of e-mails received.
For information about Ozmosys, call 1-212-252-1940 or visit Ozmosys online at www.ozmosys.com