In each issue of Insights, vital topics are covered, such as...
- The effective use of fight letters in proxy contests
- SEC losses in recent insider trading cases
- Disclosure obligations in issues of municipal securities
- Ethical duties for lawyers under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- The corporate opportunity doctrine as it relates to IPOs
- Board and audit committee issues to consider post-Enron
- Proposed regulation of analysts' conflicts of interest
- Implementing shareholder communications programs
- Recent SEC proposals on accelerated reporting requirements and company disclosure of insider stock transactions
Insights outlines the steps you can take to protect your clients, and yourself, from inadvertent errors and serious violations of the law. It updates you on what compliance and reporting matters need your immediate attention, so you can ensure on-time, accurate reporting and filing.
In addition to emerging developments, Insights rounds out your professional knowledge with regular departments in key practice areas...
- Inside the SEC reports on changes in SEC administration and enforcement positions
- State Corner examines key developments from state courts and legislatures
- Earnings Per Share takes a look at what's happening with accounting and auditing standard setting bodies
- Client Memos offers valuable practice advice for communicating with clients concerning recent events or developments
Other columns include The International Arena, In the Courts and guest editorials by recognized securities law practitioners.
Insights offers the most relevant coverage for corporate professionals and securities practitioners available.
Now Also Available Through Ozmosys!
Ozmosys will monitor subscriptions and deliver to online newsletter subscribers a consolidated e-mail message with links to all newly posted content, thereby reducing the total number of e-mails received.
For information about Ozmosys, call 1-212-252-1940 or visit Ozmosys online at www.ozmosys.com