- We are validating your data — please wait.
Individual Retirement Plans Guide
Individual Retirement Plans Guide
With the first wave of the Baby Boom Generation entering their retirement years and recent legislation creating new opportunities and challenges for anyone thinking about investing in retirement benefit vehicles, an up-to-date grasp of IRA laws and regulations is at the heart of any financial planning process. Whether you're an attorney, CPA, IRA administrator, bank officer or financial planner, the Individual Retirement Plans Guide provides the comprehensive information and customized tools you'll need to put together solid plans for the future.
Subscribe today to:
- Obtain complete background on the most popular retirement benefit vehicles
- Compare IRA's, SEP's, SIMPLE's and Keogh Plans to help your clients plan for the future
- See how Coverdell savings accounts (formerly called education IRAs) and health savings accounts can add new savings opportunities
- Access full-text government publications and issuances for in-depth research
- Receive forms and sample plans for modeling, administration and reporting for all major plan types. (Includes interactive forms for Internet format)
- Remain aware of the most recent developments via monthly updates
- How to Use this Guide
- Topical Index
- Case Table
- Finding Lists
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Medical Savings Accounts
- Simplified Employee Pensions (SEPs)
- Savings Incentive Match Plans for Employees (SIMPLEs)
- Keogh Plans
- Reporting and Disclosure
- Sample Plans
- Cumulative Index
- Current Case Table
- Current Finding List
- New Developments
- Current Comment
- Current Topical Index
- Monthly Report Letter
Find out how new IRS reforms open up vast opportunities for IRA owners - With the Tax Relief Act of 2001 increasing contribution limits, allowing "catch up" contributions, easing rollover rules and permitting IRA tax credits for individuals and business owners, the Guide will give you a clear explanation of how to put these recent reforms to work for your clients and customers
Access full-text versions of all key government publications and issuances - Our explanatory coverage is backed up by the inclusion of key administrative issuances and private letter rulings and publications from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Department of Labor (DOL), the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) and other regulatory agencies. This section includes summary headnotes and back references to relevant explanations.
Use interactive tools to model and administer plans - The Sample Plans section includes sample IRA, SEP, SIMPLE and Keogh Plans, as well as Coverdell education saving account and medical savings account examples, enabling customers to model and modify plans. The Forms section provides you with all the current forms necessary for the proper administration and reporting of all these popular arrangements. In each case, our Internet format enables you to take advantage of the speed and ease of interactive planning.
Stay current on new legislation and information with our monthly reports - New legislation, regulatory changes, court actions and congressional activities are all tracked and explained in our monthly updates, which provide a continuous stream of insight and advice on key issues and trends.