For anyone advising on international securities compliance issues, the CCH Global Capital Markets Internet Library is the first multinational resource of its kind, with access to regulatory information from key regions across the globe. Major geographic areas and international bodies covered in the Library include Australia, Canada, the European Union, the United States, the Basel Accord, the Committee of European Securities Regulators, and the International Organization of Securities Commissions.
With twice per month updates to ensure currency, the Library provides current full-text laws and regulations and regulator-provided English translations of the laws of non-English speaking jurisdictions.Current Awareness
- International Securities and Financial Reporting Update (bimonthly newsletter with searchable archive of issues back to 2000)
- Hedge Funds and Private Equity: Regulatory & Risk Management Update (monthly newsletter)
- Jim Hamilton's World of Securities Regulation (linkable blog)
A comprehensive directory of securities regulatory agencies, listed by country, with available information on the regulatory agencies, contact name(s), website address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, including for countries for which we do not have English translation of the regulations.
Primary Source Materials
- Full-text securities laws and regulations for Australia, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom and United States
- Content from the Basel Accord, Committee of European Securities Regulators, and the International Organization of Securities Commissions
- Capital Markets Handbook, 6th Edition
- European Securities Regulation
- International Securities Law Handbook, 2nd Edition
- U.S. Regulation of the International Securities and Derivatives Markets , 8th Edition