*Tables and lists available only in print.
See why the Federal Securities Law Reporter is the standard among securities professionals — Special features in the Federal Securities Law Reporter are designed to make your research easier and help you pinpoint the exact information you need quickly. They include:
- Expert CCH explanations that discuss, summarize and coordinate law, rule interpretations and court decisions
- Annotations of archived materials from 1941 forward that provide digests of court decisions and agency releases
- Time-saving Finding Lists that help you locate what you need quickly. Use the Topical Index, Case Table* or Cumulative Index*, or search by subject or keyword, by regulation or case number or by case name in the electronic products.
- Full-text reporting of court decisions and selected no-action letters
- Contains the securities-related titles of the historic Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, as well as complete coverage of all the SEC rulemaking called for in the Act. These measures represent the most important securities legislation and regulation since the passage of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All rules, studies, federal court cases, and other emerging authority under the Act will be covered in the Federal Securities Law Reporter.
- Two search tools are now available free as part of your subscription in Internet format — Topic Navigator and SmartRelate. Topic Navigator is a topically organized map of federal securities information that enables searching through use of a Topics List. You can further drill down into sub-topics and documents, allowing you to quickly pinpoint very specific information. SmartRelate automatically displays related securities law information on point, saving research time. When viewing a document such as a law, regulation or explanation, SmartRelate buttons can be clicked to retrieve a list of links to related documents for immediate access.
*Found only in the print publication