Doing Business In Asia
- Business law in 14 Asia-Pacific countries: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- Statistical summary of each country
- System of law and government
- Business regulations — incentives and disincentives
- Import and export controls
- Labor and nationality laws
- Currency transactions
- Sources, regulation of, and securities for local finance
- Contract, commercial and company law
- Transport and shipping
- Settlement of disputes
- Rights and restrictions governing land ownership
- Intellectual property
- Valuable source of reference on the legal aspects of doing business in 14 Asia-Pacific countries. As business professionals are kept well-informed about the legal aspects which concern their business, they are better able to appreciate the legal environment in which businesses operate and determine whether to seek legal or other professional advice.
- Authoritative, reliable and consistent editorial quality provides you with a well written, easy-to-understand format.