The DFARS Matrix Tool effectively consolidates your Defense contract clause and solicitation provision requirements in an easy-to-read chart format, seamlessly improving your compliance workflow.
With full-text source information from the current CCH Department of Defense FAR Supplement, clear explanations from the experts at Wolters Kluwer, flexible online access from mobile devices, and the ability to save and export your data at will, the DFARS Matrix Tool provides the immediacy and expertise required to cover all your bases – and your bottom line.
The regulatory knowledge you need, from the source you know and trust
- Plain English explanations of every DFARS clause and provision, with links to the full-text source from the current CCH Department of Defense FAR Supplement
- Links to the full text of archives, amendments, and every associated FAR clause
- Applicability, reporting requirements, links to related forms, and associated subcontract flowdowns
Increased workflow efficiency, throughout your contract lifecycle
- Convenient organization of DFARS clauses for selecting only the information specific to your contract or project
- Regular updates from the Wolters Kluwer editorial staff to ensure current compliance
- Simple save, export, and print features for easy clause management and documentation
Online versatility, for when and where you need it
- Easy access from mobile devices with Internet connectivity
- Saved results stored online for increased portability
Selection screen (by provision or clause)
Sample results screen
| || |
Free Proposal Adequacy Checklist!
Proposal Adequacy Checklist for completion when submitting RFPs requiring certified cost or pricing data to the DOD under DFARS 252.215-7009.