Since the early days of franchise law over 20 years ago, the CCH Business Franchise Guide has been the only single source of federal and state franchise and distribution laws, regulations, uniform disclosure formats and full-text case reporting.
The Business Franchise Guide was first published in April 1980 after the explosive growth of franchising during the 1960s and 1970s and the enactment of laws regulating it. It continues its reign today as an indispensable research and compliance tool, and is commonly referred to as the "bible of franchise law" by those in the field.
The Business Franchise Guide contains hundreds of pages of FTC and UFOC guidelines that aid franchisers in developing a uniform format for use under various state laws that require disclosure and registration prior to the sale of franchises.
Our experienced editorial staff at CCH has included more than 900 pages of explanations analyzing nearly 150 franchise law topics, with annotations dating back to 1980. Only with the Business Franchise Guide can you be sure you have the most current, complete, and easy-to-use franchise law information available.
Subscribe today to:
- Obtain FTC and UFOC guidelines necessary for creating disclosure/ registration documents
- Gain access to over nearly 5,000 court and administrative decisions that litigators can use in their cases
- Guide yourself with the help of more than 900 pages of CCH explanations and analysis that present franchise law in easy-to-understand terms
- Unlock international franchise laws with the English translations of laws and regulations in 18 jurisdictions that keep franchisors with businesses outside the U.S. up-to-date and in compliance
- Stay current with monthly updates along with a newsletter that highlights the latest franchise law changes and developments
- Anticipate new legal requirements with a monthly list of pending state and federal legislation