Changes in banking laws and the constantly shifting sea of federal banking regulation have made keeping abreast of the latest changes not only more difficult, but also more necessary than ever. Wolters Kluwer can help keep you up to date with Bank Digest.
Bank Digest is an essential tool for tracking the latest banking activity, regulatory changes and trends in federal banking policy. Each day, Bank Digest provides both a concise abstract and the full text of that day's releases from the federal agencies that impact the banking industry, including:
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- Federal Trade Commission
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
- Financial Stability Oversight Council
- Treasury Department
- National Credit Union Administration
- Office of Foreign Assets Control
- White House
- Government Accountability Office
In addition, the Bank Digest includes relevant information that impacts the banking industry from the U.S. Supreme Court, Congress, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Bank Digest also provides additional detail of significant events in our many weekly and monthly features, including: Federal Reserve Supervision and Regulation (SR) Letters
- Regulatory Calendar, with proposed rules and comment periods
- Federal Reserve Board Interpretive Letters
- SEC Bank Registrations Report
- Legislative Update
Top law firms and banking institutions rely on Bank Digest to stay on top in this dynamic industry. Each issue of Bank Digest contains concise abstracts of all of the day's releases which will quickly guide you to the events likely to impact your firm or its clients. Plus the full text of every release is only a click away...even releases that are not available electronically anywhere else.
Now Also Available Through Ozmosys!
Ozmosys will monitor subscriptions and deliver to online newsletter subscribers a consolidated e-mail message with links to all newly posted content, thereby reducing the total number of e-mails received.
For information about Ozmosys, call 1-212-252-1940 or visit Ozmosys online at www.ozmosys.com