- We are validating your data — please wait.
Advertising Law Guide
Advertising Law Guide
Advertising is a deadline-oriented business. When you are responsible for providing legal clearance to advertising and marketing initiatives or for handling litigation in this area, you don't have time to search through a variety of sources that may or may not be current. You need a single, up-to-date source that covers all the issues that are important to you and your clients. The CCH Advertising Law Guide includes full-text reporting of state and federal laws, federal regulations, industry self-regulatory guidelines, and new developments. Plus, it offers treatise-style explanations by authors with nationally recognized expertise in advertising, marketing, and intellectual property issues. Subscribe today to:
- Receive full-text reporting of state and federal laws, regulations, industry self-regulatory guidelines and new developments
- Understand crucial issues such as false advertising, sweepstakes, telemarketing and email advertising
- Get access to treatise-style explanations by authors with nationally recognized expertise in advertising, marketing and intellectual property issues
- Stay current with monthly updates including new laws and regulations, court decisions, FTC developments, state enforcement actions, and a list of pending legislation
- Receive a monthly Report Letter summarizing the contents of the report and highlighting important news
- Review summaries of Supreme Court cases relating to advertising and marketing laws at a glance with the Supreme Court Docket
- Use our list of Pending Legislation to track the progress of industry related bills from introduction through passage and approval
Federal Laws, Rules, and Policies
Industry Self-Regulation Codes, Guides and Procedures
Index to New Developments
False advertising (federal and state enforcement and private suits)
Sweepstakes and contests
Internet, email and fax advertising
Gain insight with author commentary and explanations by experts you can trust - With author commentary and explanations, understanding the legal implications of new laws and regulations is a snap. Plain-English analyses by our nationally known experts give you the background to evaluate advertising materials or marketing strategies with confidence.
Monthly updates ensure accuracy - For 90 years, CCH has set the standard for research and compliance tools that business and legal professionals rely on. We will keep you current with:
Monthly updates¿including updated laws and regulations, court decisions, FTC developments, state enforcement actions and a list of pending legislation.
Monthly Report Letters¿summarizing the contents of the report and highlighting important news.