10% discount offer for ICCA Members, please click here for the order form.
The Yearbook Commercial Arbitration continues its longstanding commitment to serving as a primary resource for the international arbitration community with reporting on arbitral awards and court decisions applying the leading arbitration conventions, as well as on arbitration legislation and rules.
Volume XXXVIII (2013) includes:
- excerpts of arbitral awards made under the auspices of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), the Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA), the Paris Arbitration Chamber and the Commercial Arbitration Centre for the Cooperation Council for the Arab Gulf States (GCC Commercial Arbitration Centre);
- notes on new and amended arbitration rules, including references to their online publication;
- notes on recent developments in arbitration law and practice in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, the People’s Republic of China, the Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Mexico, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Romania, Russian Federation, São Tomé and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and the United Kingdom;
- excerpts of 65 court decisions applying the 1958 New York Convention from 21 countries – including, for the first time, cases from Croatia, the Czech Republic, Jamaica and Lithuania – all indexed by subject matter and linked to the General Editor’s published commentaries on the New York Convention;
- an extensive Bibliography of recent books and journals on arbitration.
ICCA Congress 2014.
Note to the Reader.
Part I: National Reports.
Part II: Arbitration Rules.
Part III : Recent Developments in Arbitration Law and Practice.
Part IV: Arbitral Awards.
Part V.A: Court Decisions on the New York Convention 1958.
Part V.B: Court Decisions on the European Convention 1961.
Part V.C: Court Decisions on the Washington Convention 1965.
Part V.D: Court Decisions on the Panama Convention 1975.
Part V.E: Other Court Decisions on Arbitration.
Part VI: Bibliography.
List of ICCA Officers and Governing Board Members.
List of ICCA Members.
See what our clients are saying: