10% discount offer for ICCA Members, please click here for the order form.
The Yearbook Commercial Arbitration continues its longstanding commitment to serving as a primary resource for the international arbitration community with reporting on arbitral awards and court decisions applying the leading arbitration conventions, as well as on arbitration legislation and rules. Volume XXXVII (2012) includes:
- excerpts of arbitral awards made under the auspices of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC);
- notes on new and amended arbitration rules, including references to their online publication;
- notes on recent developments in arbitration law and practice in Colombia, Finland, Hungary, India, Lithuania, Montenegro, Portugal, Singapore, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkey and Venezuela;
- excerpts of 82 court decisions applying the 1958 New York Convention from 22 countries – including for the first time, cases from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Guatemala and Uruguay – all indexed by subject matter and linked to the General Editor’s published commentaries on the New York Convention;
- an extensive Bibliography of recent books and journals on arbitration.
Prof. Dr. Pieter Sanders, 1912-2012.
Introduction Prof. Albert Jan van den Berg, General Editor.
Note to the Reader.
Part I – National Reports
Part II – Arbitration Rules.
Part III – Recent Developments in Arbitration Law and Practice.
Part IV – Arbitral Awards. Index of Arbitral Awards.
Part V – A . Court Decisions on the New York Convention 1958.
Part V – B. Court Decisions on the European Convention 1961.
Part V – C. Court Decisions on the Washington Convention 1965.
Part V – D. Court Decisions on the Panama Convention 1975.
Part V – E. Other Court Decisions on Arbitration.
Part VI – Bibliography.
List of ICCA Officers and Governing Board Members.
List of ICCA Members.
ICCA Membership Now Open.