- excerpts of arbitral awards made under the auspices of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA), the Paris Arbitration Chamber (CAP) and the Milan Chamber of National and International Arbitration (CAM);
- notes on new and amended arbitration rules, including references to their online publication;
- notes on recent developments in arbitration law and practice in Austria, Bhutan, the British Virgin Islands, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dubai, Guyana, Hong Kong SAR, the Netherlands, San Marino and the United States, as well as an update on UNCITRAL;
- excerpts of 80 court decisions applying the 1958 New York Convention from 31 countries – including, for the first time, cases from Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Mauritius and Qatar– all indexed by subject matter and linked to the General Editor’s published commentaries on the New York Convention;
- an extensive Bibliography of recent books and journals on arbitration.
The Yearbook is edited by the International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA), the world’s leading organization representing practitioners and academics in the field, with the assistance of the Permanent Court of Arbitration, The Hague. It is an essential tool for lawyers, business people and scholars involved in the practice and study of international arbitration.
|Resources||Table of Contents|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
Introduction, Prof. Albert Jan van den Berg, General Editor.
ICCA - HKIAC Summit 2015.
Note to the Reader.
Table of Contents.
Part I – National Reports.
Part II – Arbitration Rules.
Part III – Recent Developments in Arbitration Law and Practice.
Part IV – Arbitral Awards.
Index of Arbitral Awards.
Part V – A. Court Decisions on the New York Convention 1958.
Part V – B. Court Decisions on the European Convention 1961.
Part V – C. Court Decisions on the Washington Convention 1965..
Part V – D. Court Decisions on the Panama Convention 1975.
Part V – E. Other Court Decisions on Arbitration.
Part VI – Bibliography.
List of ICCA Officers and Governing Board Members.
List of ICCA Members.