Wolters Kluwer Cipher Report
Cipher is the leading on line source of IP business intelligence used by the leading companies, law firms and patent attorneys. It combines multiple sources of patent and litigation data to provide a complete view of who’s going what. Cipher is easy to use, fast and accurate.
Cipher has built its reputation on applying artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to reveal fresh insight. This is true, but what companies and their advisers really care about is getting access to the information they need when they need it. Cipher delivers into the heart of this unmet demand.
Cipher Reports - do all the heavy lifting
Key features of a Cipher Report:
- Identify and organise what a company owns
- Compare that portfolio with up to 10 other companies
- Access detailed analytics relating to size, activity, territory, cost and inventors
- Collaborate or share with colleagues
- Export analysis or underlying patent list patent filing behaviour and trends
IP professionals have more work to do with in less time with reducing budgets. Cipher Reports streamline work by:
- Grouping: reports that only use clean data. No more checking for acquisitions, divestments, subsidiaries, divisions. Cipher knows who owns what. Hitachi’s patents are registered in more than 1500 different names. No-one has the time hunt these down.
- Ownership: reports that monitor status. Reassignments, renewals, geographies. Cipher Reports keep track of all of these changes.
- Comparing: finding which of a 1m patent owners has similar patents is hard. Cipher’s AI and machine learning can perform these tasks instantly.
Using the latest in artificial intelligence, with Cipher you can create task specific customisable reports to help you analyse complex technology landscapes and to support projects in the following areas:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Corporate Reporting
- Risk & Litigation
- M&A & Due Diligence
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|