WK Trademark Navigator
Managing numerous trademark portfolios across multiple jurisdictions is daunting enough, but when you add the complexity of trademark prosecution work to your daily workflow, it is much harder to work efficiently and stay on top of it all.
Unfortunately, the information and tools you need to manage your practice effectively in the PTO and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) are often found in multiple sources and various media—costing those you represent valuable time and money.
Now there is a solution— the WK Trademark Navigator™ from Wolters Kluwer, with new recent enhancements
Guidance from the experts in trademark law:
- A network of IP experts provides clear, cogent analysis of complex legislative, regulatory and judicial issues.
- Access online industry standards such as Allen’s Trademark Digest and the Guide to TTAB Practice right on your desktop.
Comparison Charts, News and Updates:
- Comparison Charts for both domestic and foreign issues increase research efficiency every step of the way.
- The news component delivers the latest developments in trademark law so that you are always up to date.
Hundreds of forms, documents and checklists:
- Sample forms and documents streamline your workflow so that you can proceed confidently and efficiently in your trademark prosecution work and practice before the TTAB.
- Checklists help you keep track of every step in the application, cancellation and opposition processes, including appeal
Recent enhancements include:
- Comprehensive database of Federal Circuit Cases
- New checklists covering TTAB proceedings and corporate transactional activities
- Additional Comparison Chart covering likelihood of confusion by circuit
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|