What the New Tax Law Means to You 2018
What the New Tax Law Means to You is an easy - and inexpensive - way to make sure your HR and Payroll departments aren't inundated with time-consuming questions from employees.
Distribute these booklets to your employees to ease employees' concerns, answer their questions, and help reassure your employees that your organization is up-to-date on changes that affect their interests including:
- Elimination of personal and dependency exemption deductions
- Increased standard deductions
- New, lower tax rates
- Doubling of the child tax credit
- New tax credit for non-child dependents
- New limitations on itemized deductions for taxes and home loan interest
- Easing for medical expense deduction rules for 2017 and 2018
- Elimination of moving expense deductions
- New “kiddie tax” rules
- And more!
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|