What the New Tax Law Means to You 2018
What the New Tax Law Means to You is an easy - and inexpensive - way to make sure your HR and Payroll departments aren't inundated with time-consuming questions from employees.
Distribute these booklets to your employees to ease employees' concerns, answer their questions, and help reassure your employees that your organization is up-to-date on changes that affect their interests including:
- Elimination of personal and dependency exemption deductions
- Increased standard deductions
- New, lower tax rates
- Doubling of the child tax credit
- New tax credit for non-child dependents
- New limitations on itemized deductions for taxes and home loan interest
- Easing for medical expense deduction rules for 2017 and 2018
- Elimination of moving expense deductions
- New “kiddie tax” rules
- And more!
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
Spend less time struggling with payroll and more time on the things you love!
When you can handle payroll, you can handle pretty much anything. The benefits and resources an American Payroll Association membership provides help you overcome the daily challenges, keep in compliance, and avoid the stress of payroll so that you have the time and freedom to pursue a better work-life balance.
White Paper: Impact of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017 on Retirement Benefit Plans, Executive Compensation, Employee Benefits, and Payroll
This complimentary white paper specifically analyzes the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (P.L. 115-97) – the most sweeping tax legislation in 30 years – on retirement, benefits, executive compensation, and payroll professionals.