The System of Unfair Competition Prevention in Japan
Prohibited acts of unfair competition covered include:
Several problematic areas - in particular, the obstacles to effective enforcement, and the lack of adequate protection for consumers against acts of unfair competition - are given particular emphasis. The book concludes with cogent proposals on how the Japanese system could be improved and developed, referring to the model provisions of the World Intellectual Property Organization and offering a new and original draft Unfair Competition Act.
Any business person or investor interested in the Japanese market will benefit enormously from this practical and insightful volume.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Historical Overview
- Protection Against "All Acts" of Unfair Competition
- Misappropriation of Commercial Achievements
- Acts Designed to Interfere Unreasonably with a Competitor's Business
- Misleading Indications
- Enforcement and Legal Remedies
- Towards a Comprehensive System of Unfair Competition Prevention?