The Promotion and Licensing of Petroleum Prospective Acreage
The book also gives due prominence to the interests of the host communities and to the environment, as well as to the neighbouring states and the other participants who may be affected by the licensing process.
In the modern world petroleum licensing takes place in the full glare of attention from the press and from public opinion. This work breaks new ground in recommending ways in which government and the oil companies may devise best practice in licensing to serve the interest of all parties and also an ethical business environment.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- International aspects of petroleum promotion and licensing
- Government policy in the Petroleum Sector
- Government institutions in licensing in the petroleum sector
- The Definition of Acreage for Licensing
- The Bid/Tender Process
- The Call for Tenders, an official government document
- The Promotion of the Investment Opportunity
- Evaluation of the IOC tenders
- Announcement of Bid Qualified IOCs, negotiations commence
- Bringing negotiations to a successful conclusion