The Limited Liability Company - James Publishing
For guidance on efficiently forming and expertly advising LLCs, turn to Phillip L. Jelsma and Pamela Nollkamper’s The Limited Liability Company.
You will find the book and free Digital Access filled with practical advice, hundreds of reproducible forms, tax consideration, state-by-state analysis, and more. Now you can efficiently form LLCs custom-tailored to a variety of purposes, and provide quick answers to a wide range of client LLC questions with The Limited Liability Company.
The Limited Liability Company provides complete materials for every state – all statutory requirements and forms:
- Content permitted in articles of organization and operating agreements
- Name reservation, filing and other formation procedures and fees
- Complete statutory requirements, including default rules, capital contributions, profit-sharing, professional LLCs, and record-keeping
- IRS Revenue and letter rulings
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, and websites of governing state agencies
- A complete set of forms and source material
- Speeds Formation Tasks
Drafting checklists and digitized forms allow you to quickly create customized formation documents.
The free Digital Access includes over 30 completed articles of organization for a wide variety of purposes, including: a flexible approach, bullet-proof, modified bullet-proof, family LLC, office building, real estate, ranch/farm, professional LLC, liquor license, international, employment creation, treaty trader, and family company.
Numerous alternative article provisions are also provided: management, committees, transfers, members, voting, notice, operating, arbitration, merger, share exchange, consolidation, and more.
A comprehensive tax chapter addresses the most troublesome taxation issues you will encounter with LLCs.
To help you traverse other difficult areas, The Limited Liability Company provides detailed discussions, step-by-step procedures, digitized forms, and citations to controlling authority.
Note: Product is fulfilled by James Publishing.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Introduction to LLCs
- Using LLCs
- Considerations in Using the LLC
- Forming the LLC
- Articles of Organization
- LLC Agreements
- Uniform Limited Liability Company Act
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning
- LLC Fees Chart 2017
- State and Territory Specific Chapters