Go Inside Hedge Fund Operations Like Never Before
Your best- practices guide to hedge fund operations – with helpful solutions to common challenges.
Only The Insider’s Guide to Hedge Funds: Successfully Managing the Middle and Back Office provides a full unparalleled picture of all the key middle and back office functions at a typical hedge fund firm – as well as an understanding of how all those functions work together.
Written in plain English, with every chapter authored by experts with extensive experience, this one-of-a-kind resource delivers:
- A detailed description of each critical middle and back office role, including both day –to-day and periodic responsibilities and the typical qualifications of the person holding each role
- Helpful charts and visuals that explain some of the more complicated functions
- Valuable, historical background about the hedge fund industry
- A look in the future of many key roles.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Chapter 1: The Chief Operating Officer
- Chapter 2: The Chief Financial Officer
- Chapter 3: The Controller of the Management Company
- Chapter 4: The Director of Operations, Including Fund Accounting
- Chapter 5: The head Trader
- Chapter 6: The Chief Legal Officer/General Counsel
- Chapter 7: The Chief Compliance Officer
- Chapter 8: The Director of Business Development and Investor Relations
- Chapter 9: The Director of Information Technology/Software Development
- Chapter 10: The Director of Human Resources
- Chapter 11: Industry Leader Insights