The Civil Code of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
It also contains the transitional law enacted on introduction of this new legislation. It is published in Kluwer Law International's "Series of Legislation in Translation".
For the non-Dutch speaking residents of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, practitioners advising on Netherlands Antilles law and persons or companies interested in the regulation of civil law this work will be essential. The authors, who are experienced legal translators, are authors of Netherlands Business Legislation , a Kluwer Law International publication, which contains a translation of the corresponding Dutch law and other statutory regulations.
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|
- Book 3. Patrimonial Law (Law of Property, Rights and Interests) in General
- Title 1: General Provisions.
- Title 5: Possession and Detention.
- Title 7: Community. Title 8: Usufruct.
- Title 9: Rights of Pledge and Hypothec (Mortgage).
- Title 10: The Right of Recourse against Property.
- Title 11: Rights of Action. Transitional Law.
- Title 3: Transitional Provisions in connection with Book 3.
- Book 5. Real Rights.
- Title 1: Ownership in General.
- Title 2: Ownership of Moveable Things.
- Title 4: Rights and Obligations of Owners of Neighbouring Properties.
- Title 5: Co-Ownership.
- Title 6: Servitudes (Easements).
- Title 7: Emphyteusis (Leasehold).
- Title 8: The Right of Superficies.
- Title 9: Apartment Rights. Transitional Law.
- Title 3: Transitional Provisions in connection with Book 5.
- Book 6. General Part of the Law of Obligations.
- Title 1: Obligations in General.
- Title 2: Transmission of Claims and Obligations and Renunciation of Claims
- Title 3: Unlawful Acts (Torts).
- Title 4: Obligations arising from Sources other than Unlawful Acts (Torts) or Contracts
- Title 5: Contracts in General Transitional Law.
- Title 3: Transitional Provisions in connection with Book 6.
- Book 7. Special (Specific) Contracts
- Title 1: Sale and Exchange.
- Title 7: Services.
- Title 7A: Travel Contract.
- Title 9: Deposit.
- Title 14: Suretyship.
- Title 15: Contract of Settlement. Transitional Law.
- Title 3: Transitional Provisions in connection with Book 7.