State Fringe Benefits Tax Guide
Examining the application and scope of dozens of "perks" from both the employer and employee perspectives, the State Fringe Benefits Tax Guide explains the requirements for employee income tax withholding, unemployment insurance withholding, employee income tax, employer corporate tax requirement as they apply to each individual state's specific rules and legislation.
The Guide is the online reference that specifically focuses on fringe benefit tax at the state level. It includes:
- Easy to access information featuring benefits categorized alphabetically under each state
- Coverage of hot topics such as accountable plans, employer-provided parking and transportation
- Expert explanations and analysis of regulations and recent trends for compensation and benefits planning
- Details of the key differences between federal & state fringe benefit tax requirements
- Overview of the rules affecting each fringe benefit
- Comprehensive state-by-state comparison charts for each topic
Also included is the State Fringe Benefits Compare that provides state-by-state comparison for each topic. You decide how many and which states you wish to compare – the search results are then displayed in an easy-to read chart format.
Note: Online subscriptions are for three-month periods.
|Publish Frequency||As Needed|
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Topical Index
- Overview with multi-State Information
- State-by-state comparison charts
- Adoption expenses
- Employment tax (withholding)
- Unemployment insurance
- Employee income tax
- Employer income tax
- Filing and recordkeeping requirements
- Sample plans (if applicable)
- "Airplanes" through "Working condition benefits" (repeat same subtopics as under Adoption Expenses. The fringe benefits discussed would parallel the benefits discussed in PERK).
- Adoption expenses
- Alaska through Wyoming (repeat same pattern as under Alabama).
- New Developments