State Benefits Law Compare
A complete internet-based state benefits law resource, State Benefits Law Compare provides succinct summaries of state benefits laws, as well as federal law summaries. You decide how many and which states you wish to compare – the search results are then displayed in an easy-to read chart format.
The service, available via the Internet, allows you to easily search using plain language, across multiple jurisdictions. This valuable resource has a unique format that organizes answers by state or by topic to ensure your compliance with state benefits law and help you make more informed decisions.
- Comparisons of multiple laws viewable on one screen in easy-to-read chart or matrix view
- Links to the source material "authority" – statutes and regulations; insurance code; and much more
- Results can be saved, printed, exported or emailed
- Updates highlighted in yellow on screen
- No relevant statutory provisions – we tell you…eliminating unnecessary research
State Laws Included:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Note: Online subscriptions are for three-month periods.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Benefits Income Withholding
- Breastfeeding Rights in the Workplace
- Continuation Coverage Requirements
- Coordination of Health Plan Benefits
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Disability Discrimination
- Disaster and Emergency Services Leave
- Family Military Leave
- Family, Medical and Parental Leave
- Genetic Discrimination/Testing
- Group Life Insurance
- HMOs--Mandated Benefits
- HMOs--Plan Administration
- Jury Duty, Court Attendance and Crime Victim Leave
- Mandated Benefits Coverage
- Marital Status Discrimination
- Organ, Bone Marrow and Blood Donation Leave
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination
- State Laws Impacted by PPACA
- State Temporary Disability Benefits