Securities Litigation Smart Charts™ is a workflow tool that enables you to create a fully customized chart based on selected litigation topics and jurisdictions. Quick results include a summary of the law in that circuit, along with links to analytical discussion in related treatises.
- Covers all Federal Circuit Courts and the District of Columbia
- View cases topically by pleading and practice, Settlements and substantive claims. Topics include Substantive Claims cases specific to Exchange Act Rules, Securities Act Sections, and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Get targeted search results in seconds. For example, select substantive claims cases specific to Exchange Act Rules, Securities Act sections, and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Results include hyperlinks to primary source material found in the Federal Securities Law Reporter
- Links to expert analysis from Securities Regulation by the late Louis Loss, Joel Seligman, and Troy Paredes and/or Securities Regulation Under the PSLRA by Michael A. Perino
- Charts allow saving, printing, email, and exporting for easy sharing
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|