RBsource will revolutionize the way you conduct securities research -- a new research tool powered by The Securities Redbook ( Securities Act Handbook), brings key SEC research materials together in one place, revolutionizing the way you conduct securities research.
It’s the Red Book you’ve relied upon for years — translated into a portable, web-based tool, enhanced with near real-time updating and easy search and navigation capabilities.
RBsource delivers statutes, rules, regulations, forms, rules of practice and attorney conduct materials that you trust in the Red Book together with key SEC guidance.
RBsource combines the ease of the “personal desktop” with the power of an online research database — all intelligently organized and easily accessed through our intuitive interface. Whether searching or browsing, your SEC research will be more efficient and accurate.
RBsource brings it all together in one easy to use research tool, in a meaningful contextual way, like never done before:
- One View Access - Integrated, related content from rules, regulations, forms, and SEC Guidance always in view - no need to conduct additional searches
- Ease of Use - Search using plain English or the citation template or browse by Laws, Rules, Regulations; Practice Matter Topics; or Favorites
- Stay Current - Updated in near real time. New and updated content feature allows you to see what has changed since your last log in right from the home page. No longer do you have to wait for this to be published in print
- Personalization ― User note insertion, document highlighting, and bookmarking. Customize your home page with frequently referenced content
- Productivity Tools - Print, email, billback and save capabilities enable you to keep track of key issues and client information, and easily retrieve what you need
- Portability and Anytime Access - Accessible by through the web you can take your “red book” with you wherever you go, whenever you need it
See for yourself how we’ve re-imagined securities research. This short video explains how RBsource brings relevant content together and gives you a faster, more intuitive securities research experience.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|