Physicians Medicare Guide
Eliminate the guesswork and get ready solutions when it comes to Medicare Part B issues with the Physicians Medicare Guide .
This one-source reference provides you with details on complex payment schedules, claims and appeals, covered services, penalties, and payments for labs, clinics, and durable medical equipment (DME).
Physicians Medicare Guide give you:
- Expert explanations and discussions on how Medicare Part B issues affect your practice or organization.
- A wide variety of schedules and tables including ambulatory surgery tables, alphanumeric codes, explanatory background about annual fee schedule changes, and more!
- Fee Schedule Overview
- A quarterly newsletter, The Physician Services Newsletter
- Practice tips
Note: Online subscriptions are for three-month periods.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Covered and Noncovered Services
- Payments to Doctors
- Claims and Appeals
- Penalties and QIOs
- Payments for Labs, Clinics, and DME
- How to Use the Codes and Schedules
- Schedules and Tables