Mueller on Patent Law: Patent Enforcement
Mueller on Patent Law: Patent Enforcement is an authoritative work available in electronic form as a standalone subscription or as part of Intellectual Property Cheetah. The work provides convenient, concise, and timely one-source access to all you need to know to maneuver the shifting waters of patentability, validity and enforcement.
Mueller on Patent Law: Patent Enforcement provides cutting-edge treatment of patent litigation in the federal courts. Claim interpretation, jurisdiction and procedure, declaratory judgment actions, direct and indirect liability, divided infringement, doctrine of equivalents, defenses including inequitable conduct, and remedies all receive thorough and timely treatment. It also covers adjudicative challenges to patentability in the USPTO via the new AIA post-grant procedures. Because your clients compete on a global stage, it explores international patenting considerations. The increasingly important law of design patents is also examined.
Mueller on Patent Law: Patent Enforcement provides the attorney or patent professional with a second to none treatment of the current state of the law concerning correcting and challenging patents in a post-AIA world. This indispensable resource also:
- Explains complex patent cases and concepts in a clear-cut, accessible way and identifies what is truly important about each issue.
- Accelerates legal research by providing what you “need to know” about patent procurement and enforcement without sacrificing the depth and complexity of the subject matter.
- Offers a practical guide to understanding how and why patent law has developed in the Federal Circuit era, and how the Supreme Court’s active oversight is changing the law.
- Analyzes patent law in light of the significant changes that have and will occur as implemented by the AIA.
- Highlights the central importance of careful patent claim drafting and interpretation in all aspects of patent practice.
- Expert, practical analysis
- Treatment that streamlines legal research and provides quick answers
- Timely analysis in the new world of U.S. patent law
- Accessible coverage of this complex area of law through illustrative examples
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|