The Master Medicare Guide is packed with timely and useful information for providers, attorneys, and consultants who need to stay on top of one of the most complex programs maintained by the federal government.
The 2021 Edition includes: Nearly 580 explanation summaries for all aspects of the Medicare program – coverage, eligibility, reimbursement, fraud and abuse, and administration.
These explanations reflect significant regulatory changes that went into effect in 2020, including –
- Regulatory changes enacted in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to enhance support of Medicare beneficiaries and payments to providers including such laws as:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (P.L. 116-127);
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (P.L. 116-136); and
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (P.L. 116-260).
- Annual prospective payment updates for Medicare providers.
All discussions include cross-references to relevant laws, regulations, CMS manual sections, administrative and judicial decisions, and more!
Previous Edition: Master Medicare Guide, 2020 Edition, ISBN: 9781543821192
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
1. Medicare Part A Coverage
2. Medicare Part B Coverage
3. Medicare Part C Coverage
4. Medicare Part D Coverage
5. Financing and Administration
6. Provider Agreements – Conditions of Participation
7. Coverage Determinations and Exclusions
8. Prospective Payment Systems
9. Other Payment Systems
10. Part B Payments—General
11. Part B Payments—Fee Schedules
12. Cost Reporting
13. Program Integrity
14. Fraud and Abuse
15. Claims Filing
16. Claims Appeals
20. Topical Index