The 2018 Master Medicare Guide is packed with timely and useful information for providers, attorneys, and consultants who need to stay on top of one of the most complex programs maintained by the federal government.
The 2018 Edition includes: Over 500 explanation summaries for all aspects of the Medicare program – coverage, eligibility, reimbursement, fraud and abuse, and administration.
These explanations reflect significant regulatory changes that went into effect in 2017, including –
- The continued implementation of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA), including changes to Medicare reimbursement for physicians and quality of care programs, among other things
- Medicare enrollment and coverage changes under the 21st Century Cures Act
- Annual prospective payment updates for Medicare providers
All discussions include cross-references to relevant laws, regulations, CMS manual sections, administrative and judicial decisions, and more!
Previous Edition: Master Medicare Guide, 2017 Edition, ISBN: 9781454885429
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Medicare Part A Coverage
- Medicare Part B Coverage
- Medicare Part C Coverage
- Medicare Part D Coverage
- Financing and Administration
- Provider Agreements – Conditions of Participation
- Coverage Determinations and Exclusions
- Prospective Payment Systems
- Other Payment Systems
- Part B Payments
- Program Integrity and Fraud and Abuse
- Cost Reports
- Claims Filing
- HIPAA and HITECH
- Topical Index