Click here to view a FREE presentation!
The ever-changing world of outsourcing demands that project managers be adept at team building, meeting management, group-based problem solving and conflict management.
Managing Complex Outsourced Projects provides a comprehensive review of what it takes to successfully manage outsourced projects resulting in improved performance and reduced expenses. Author Gregory A. Garrett discusses the concept of Integrated Project Management (IPM), which is the discipline of ensuring that appropriate practices, tools and techniques are implemented by all parties involved in the outsourcing process.
In Managing Complex Outsourced Projects, you'll find more than 400 tips and best practices, over 40 forms and more than 20 case studies that depict how the most successful companies effectively manage outsourced complex projects.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Chapter 1 The Integrated Project Management (IPM) Life-Cycle and Model
- Chapter 2 First Project Element: Customer Needs and Goals
- Chapter 3 Opportunity and Risk Management Process
- Chapter 4 Second Project Element: Supplier Value-Chain
- Chapter 5 Third Project Element: Project Communications
- Chapter 6 Fourth Project Element: Project Teamwork
- Chapter 7 Fifth Project Element: Integrated PM Discipline
- Chapter 8 Global IPM ¿ Best Practices
- Chapter 9 What Senior Executives Should Know and Do Glossary Bibliography Index