Kluwer Arbitration, the world’s leading, unrivalled and indispensable online resource for international arbitration research, has been improved.
The new research journey and improved user experience, enables you to make faster and more informed decisions.
Kluwer Arbitration provides you with unique access to exclusive arbitration material unavailable elsewhere.
You gain access to:
- Full text of over 500 arbitration laws and over 2,250 Bilateral Investment Treaties (BITs) from almost 200 jurisdictions and of over 1,250 rules for more than 200 major institutions.
- Texts of over 10,000 court decisions – of which 500 English Chinese Court Decision Summaries on Arbitration – and over 2,250 arbitral awards (including ICC and ICSID).
- Analysis and Commentary from more than 300 authors.
- Over 230 Books.
- Full archives of 11 specialized journals.
The new, improved platform provides quick access to the information that you need to advise with confidence. Discover the following:
- Modern Design Interface
- Fast and Accurate Research
- A Helpful Search Prompt
- Boolean search options
- Customizable Results Page
- Filters in Results Page
- ‘Search within a Search’ feature
- Enhanced Book Journey
- Collaborate and Distribute Content Easily
Time Saving Comparative Smart Charts
The Question and Answer Smart Charts help you to efficiently compare and examine specific topics. Topics covered include:
- Arbitral Institutions
- Drafting Arbitration Agreements
- Sovereign Immunity and International Arbitration
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Appointment and Challenge of Arbitrator
Powerful Practice Tools
- IAI Arbitrator Tool and IMI Mediator Tool allow you to search and compare arbitrators and mediators.
Access to Kluwer Arbitration brings the following benefits to your practice:
- Saves valuable research time by using powerful workflow tools to compare topics and resources.
- Gives access to need to know information such as exclusive awards and commentary by renowned experts.
- Provides global insights on almost 200 jurisdictions, offering a one-stop shop for all arbitration matters.
- Delivers effortless understanding of the latest developments via expert commentary from the arbitration and mediation blogs.
- Guarantees that you always have the information advantage with access to the most comprehensive database.
- Ensures that you are always up to date with a RSS feed containing updates to new cases, awards, blog posts and the latest material to be added to the system.
- Gives the best guidance on many international issues such as third-party funding, interim measures, security for costs and many more.
Contact us for a demo.
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|