This timely and comprehensive publication provides a thorough review and analysis of every provision of this new JOBS Act legislation that will dramatically facilitate capital-raising in support of economic growth for entrepreneurial companies.
This new law is explained and analyzed in detail with a focus on regulatory exemptions and relief during the five year “on-ramp” period as well as related investor protections and compliance requirements. Legal practitioners and their small to medium-sized business clients will want to be fully versed in the provisions of this law and its impact on the ability to raise start-up funding from the public.
This 250+ page publication features the full text of the legislation; committee reports, testimony and other legislative history; tables of laws added, amended or repealed; and a topical index.
Major provisions of the JOBS Act will:
- Facilitate raising of capital through the Internet
- Ease the ban on general solicitation in private offerings
- Provide a reduced-regulation “on-ramp” for small IPOs
- Increase the threshold for exempt private offerings to $50m
- Raise the 500 -shareholder trigger for SEC reporting
|Product Line||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.|
- Law Text
- Committee Reports, Testimony and Other Legislative History
- Table of Laws Added, Amended or Repealed
- Topical Index