Journal of World Trade Combo
Leading authorities bring you the latest on:
- Administration of Customs Laws
- Subsidies and Countervailing Duties
- Technical and (phyto-) sanitary barriers to trade
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Regional Trade Agreements
- Tariffs and Quotas
- WTO Dispute Settlement Developments
- and many more topics
With penetrating, in-depth analysis, the Journal examines the relationship between the separate and interconnected regional and global integration processes stemming from today¿s challenging multilateral trading structure.
- The ongoing development of the World Trade Organization
- The expansion of the European integration process
- The operation of the North American Free Trade Agreement
Each of these crucial circumstances has raised complex questions, ¿ questions the Journal sets out to answer in every issue ¿ that cut across many disciplines:
The constant evolution of the international trading system, the changes in production and distribution technologies, and the demands by individuals for progress in the sphere of social welfare, all heighten the need for a platform to thoroughly consider the various trends in world trade.
It focuses on multilateral, regional, and bilateral trade negotiations, on various fair and unfair trade practices issues, on the endless succession of vital new issues that arise constantly in this turbulent field of activity, and on anything and everything in between. Its approach is consistently multidisciplinary.
To see the online content for this journal on KluwerLawOnline, click here.
IMPORTANT People without a subscription can now purchase the article(s) of the journal. Simply go to the article of your choice, click on BUY and use your credit card (VISA or MasterCard) to complete your order.
|Update Frequency||6 times annually|
|Product Line||Kluwer Law International|